RANZCO is required to comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Australia) and the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand). RANZCO reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy and copyright statement at any time, provided that those modifications or amendments comply with applicable laws.
INFORMATION COLLECTED – IDENTIFIED
The College may collect identifiable information such as contact details. Further, access to member only services has been made possible by using information contained in College databases. Accordingly, we collect personal information to facilitate the granting of access to member only services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The College collects personal information for a number of purposes (being the primary purposes of collection), including:
- to provide membership services and benefits and maintain membership and service/benefits records, including for RANZCO State/NZ Branch;
- to assist, support, provide and improve Continuing Professional Development and education, training and assessment;
- to enable planning, service development, policy, advocacy, and the preparation of reports;
- to market, advertise or otherwise promote RANZCO, including to inform individuals of special offers or additional services provided by RANZCO;
- to monitor, deal with, report and investigate potential misconduct;
- to appropriately interact with government and regulatory bodies relating to the profession;
- to implement, monitor and maintain quality assurance processes and systems, as well as processes and systems concerning regulatory matters, registrations, accreditation, audits, risk and claims management (including dealings with insurers);
- to procure funding, donations or other support for the activities of the College;
- to enable internal administration, training, assessments and reviews;
- to provide or undertake any of the other activities referred to in this Policy; and
- to conduct or facilitate research or surveys for purposes related to RANZCO and/or one or more of the above activities.
Any information users provide will only be used for the primary purposes for which users have provided it or a secondary purpose if it directly relates to the primary purpose or for any other lawful purpose.
The College engages third parties to perform certain business functions. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to disclose personal information to those suppliers. Disclosures may also be made to other third parties, including advisors and regulatory authorities. Where disclosure takes place, the College seeks to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately.
We endeavour to ensure the College website is secure. Personal data is maintained under strict security and can only be accessed internally by the College employees who have permission to do so. The user will be able to access the site through Member’s login using Trainee username and password, member username and password or Fellow username and password. It is the user’s responsibility to always maintain the confidentiality of this information.
ANZEF and RANZCO’s website and web-based services may collect an individual’s:
- unique visits and sessions;
- requested pages, downloads, search terms used, posted forms, status and errors, hits and bytes downloaded per directory, file, and file type;
- entrance pages, exit pages, click paths, click to and click from and length of session;
- domains, countries, and IP addresses; and
- browsers type and version
This information may be used for administrative purposes, including to improve and assess services by monitoring usage patterns.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on ANZEF and RANZCO website(s) to external entities are not covered within this policy.
Copyright in this website rests with RANZCO unless otherwise stated. All aspects of this website including data, documents, graphics, web pages and logos are copyright to the College and may not be reproduced in any shape or form.
ANZEF posts photographs of individuals attending events, workshops, training courses and scientific meetings on the website. Every effort is made at the time of the photograph to gain the consent of the individuals pictured. If you would like a photograph removed from the ANZEF website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org